Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run Super Mario Doesn't Want To Run

Worth a good chuckle. Like the humor, good audio quality. In the future, remove the subscribe pitch at the end.

storytellerYT responds:

Got it haha

Getting your first gym badge Getting your first gym badge

Animation was great, jokes were fairly well timed and entertaining, but the voice acting could really use some work. Well done but keep at it!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

I only gave this a 5 because Newgrounds wouldn't let me give it a 6. Flawless work!

William and Sly William and Sly

Well done

Overall very good. Graphics were awesome, the controls were smooth, the story line was basic but fun. It wasn't too difficult. The only thing that pissed me off was when I fell through the entire level and actually off the map.

Platform Maze Platform Maze

Great idea

Very original! I like this very much ^_^

The games tricky but not too tough. Keep at it! Great work!

Windows Visa Windows Visa

Um

Well not to mention there are 1000's of these out there already..

Animation was okay
Jokes were kind of dull and unoriginal
Macs suck hard cock ass and balls

People always say "Macs don't get viruses!!" That's because all they do is turn on. My broken TV doesn't get viruses. It turns on - doesn't do anything, but I know it's on. It can also turn off. But it doesn't get viruses.

nIcO-gR responds:

ok... like are you socially active? Seriously man you need to get out of the house MORE, *Blah, blahm blah, Mac sucks this, blah bla blah* Why don't you go suck on a hard cock. You remind me to those hindu people from Dell... shut up man!
Hey, hey.... suck a bag of dicks!

The Stage - My Goddess The Stage - My Goddess

Stolen

By the Exies

They did it first

Vocals are the same, instrumentals the same, effects the same - stolen

Random Access - What it Takes Random Access - What it Takes

Great work

Sounds a lot like the offspring great work on this

Everlong acoustic Everlong acoustic

Down right awsome

Everlong is one of the greatest written songs I have ever heard. This was an excellent variation of the song. Best I have ever heard.